Global CSP monetization and financial assurance 2018: Market drivers, forecast, market share and requirements analysis
August 23, 2018
The Stratecast Operations, Orchestration, Data Analytics & Monetization (ODAM) analyst team has completed its annual assessment of both the global communications service provider (CSP) monetization market and the global CSP financial assurance market. The monetization market includes the key business management functions of: billing mediation, policy management, rating & charging, other core billing, interconnect & settlement, and partner management. The related financial assurance market includes the revenue assurance and fraud management functions. A detailed definition of each is contained in a later section of this report.
This study involves 114 global monetization suppliers and 42 global financial assurance suppliers, and includes:
The analyst report includes:
- An overview of the six monetization functions and the two financial assurance functions.
- An assessment of the market drivers that impact both of these important markets.
- Individual examinations of the global end-to-end CSP monetization market and the global CSP financial assurance market. These separate assessments include:
- A five-year forecast for each overall market and the segments that make up these markets.
- A global market share analysis for each market and the market segments that make up these markets. Leaders are identified in the end-to-end market and in the market segments. A geographic sector analysis and a delivery model analysis are also included.
- An overview of requirements affecting both markets.
- Demographics of both markets.
(The above is the introduction to this comprehensive market study in which LogNet Billing is profiled. The full report is available to the subscribers of the Stratecast/Frost & Sullivan analyst service.)